Monday, February 1, 2010

Whirlygig Quilt Along...

I got my fabric cut and a 4 blocks made for the Whirlygig Quilt Along that Cathy over at Quilting on Turtle Hill is hosting. Everything is going together much faster than I anticipated. I used some of my Arcadia layer cake that I have been saving. I think I'll use the rest for a stacked coins quilt or another whirlygig quilt but with a dark background since most of the layer cake pieces I have left are light. I think this will be lots of fun. If you want to join in the Flicker group is here.

6 comments:

Jacque. said...

Hey...wait for me!!! I plan to do this, too. YAY!

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Oh, I didn't know you were doing Cathy's quilt along! Too cool! Your blocks look great!

Mama Pea Quilts said...

Will be watching to see how this comes along . . . should be delightful!

Amy Friend said...

Oh, I have been wanting to make a whirlygig quilt. There isn't enough time in the day!!!

Deb said...

Your quilt from the Arcadia fabric line is wonderfully colorful. I love it! I just found Cathy's blog this morning and saw where you won her giveaway. Congrats! I would LOVE to do this whirlygig quilt...can I even do it with four other quilt-alongs in the works!!!?? Plus I see a Postage Stamp Quilt Along on your sidebar that I need to check out!!

Diane said...

Your whirlygigs looks great! I just got my charm packs for mine so I can get started.

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...