Saturday, March 24, 2012

I Was in the Woods...

I was, quite literally, whisked away to enjoy some beautiful, warm, summer-like weather during a mid week camping trip (didn't even have time to gather my hand sewing). It was restful and beautiful and hard to leave. No electricity, no running water, no computer, no i-pod, no traffic. A few days of animal watching and star gazing. Pure bliss.
I'll post the Hand Pieced Quilt-A-Long block within a few days. Sorry for the delay.
Have a lovely weekend!

7 comments:

Cindy Sharp said...

That sounds fantastic.

Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts said...

Oh I'm so jealous! What a lovely little trip that must have been. My part of the world still thinks there should be snow on the ground.

Toni said...

I agree with Jennie, I am completely jealous! At least we are having the warmer temps here, too. Could be much worse!

Jacque. said...

Wondered where you were...glad you had a relaxing time. Looking forward to our next block.

Jennie {Clover and Violet} said...

Looks lovely! I think everyone needs an escape from technology for a while too! :)

Richard Healey said...

Now you did it. I want to go camping. Sad thing is their is snow in the mountains and that is where I would go. Will I guess have to wait tell summer I guess. Wonderful picture though truly amazing.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
http:// my1pictureaday.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Ooo I haven't been camping in so long. I do explore the state parks near me from time to time and it is just what I need to get grounded.

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...