Friday, March 10, 2017

Simple Placemats



Hello! Today I wanted to share with you these cute placemats I made using by Annie Soft and Stable Project Pack.
The pattern is inside the package. It's a sew as you go pattern. They were so quick to sew up!
Fat Quarter Shop has a video tutorial HERE.



I used some strips of Gooseberry fabric for mine. I love how they turned out. I had to take a quick picture with my vintage Gooseberry Pyrex. That makes me pretty happy!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Happy Sewing!
xo Erin

8 comments:

Connie said...

Your place mats are lovely and a great inspiration. Just last week I accidentally caught one of my pot holders on fire. It was the wake-up call I needed to realize that they are needing replacing anyway. It's time to give them to hubby for barbecuing . . . I like how you did these and just might use this same process. Thanks so much for sharing. Great job!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Connie :)

Nähbegeisterte said...

Hello Erin,
i like your placemats so simple an so nice! :)
I like the material and the flowers.

Have a nice day the Nähbegeisterte

KaHolly said...

Sweet placemats! Thanks for reminding me to put placemats on my list! My daughter requested some in December! I only have two weeks left!

Little Quiltsong said...

These are beautiful with the gooseberry fabric line!!

Jacque. said...

Fast and simple...just what we like. Cute, too! xo

Kristin said...

Super cute! I bet the feel great with Annie's!

Unknown said...

Great..!these are beautiful with the gooseberry fabric line.
gclub
goldenslot
gclub online

hallsarah204@gmail.com said...

I read about this method in http://livecustomwriting.com/blog/christianity-essay-to-resist-evil-with-love I like that you have enough interesting ideas for needlework

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...